Local and European Elections on 22 May 2014

Make sure that you are eligible to vote in the Local and European Elections on 22 May 2014.

If you are not registered to vote, you have until Tuesday 6 May 2014 for the Electoral Registration Team to receive your signed and completed form.

Please download the Voter Registration form (PDF 428 KB).


Current Electoral Register  

Names can only be added to this register during certain times of the year and using  the Redbridge Voter Registration form (PDF 428 KB) .

Please see the dates we are accepting this form  If you have any queries you can ring Electoral Services for advice.

Viewing the Electoral Register

If you wish to view the Full Register it is available at the Electoral Registration Office, at Queen Victoria House (map directions here)

The Edited version of the Register is available to view in all our Redbridge Libraries.

If you believe your name is missing from the Electoral register, it is not too late, you can still add your name by completing and returning our Redbridge Voter Registration form, which can be found in the Do it online box. Make sure you look at the current Electoral register information on this page as well.

Who can register to vote?

You can register to vote if you are:Ballot Box 2012

  • a British Citizen 
  • a Commonwealth Citizen (see a list of these countries)
  • a citizen of the Republic of Ireland or 
  • a citizen of a Member State of the European Union - see a list of these countries ( EU citizens cannot vote at UK Parliamentary elections)
  • you are or will reach the age of 18 during the life of the Register - a new Register is published each year.

 Our contact:

Share this page:  Was this page helpful?