Valentines Mansion is a beautifully restored 300 year old
country house in the grounds of Valentines Park,
Visit the Mansion to:
- see the recreated Victorian kitchen and Georgian rooms with
gorgeous views over surrounding parkland.
- enjoy contemporary art exhibitions and
- explore the stunning historic gardens and bring the whole
family for hands-on games, activities and discovery trails.
Visit the Valentines Mansion
& Gardens website for more details about what's on at the
You can also find out about events at the mansion in
the Do More guide, available
Gardener's Cottage Cafe
While you are here don't forget to visit the Gardener's
Cottage Cafe - a real hidden gem.
Set within the within the historic kitchen garden, the cafe is
open daily between 10 am and 6 pm (or sunset during winter months)
and serves a range of hot and cold beverages and light bites as
well as a fine selection of cakes and pastries. Please note
that the cafe will be closed on Mondays in December and
It's the perfect spot to meet and chat with friends over a
coffee, spend time with the family for lunch or simply sit back and
enjoy the gorgeous surroundings.
The Gift Shop
A visit to the Valentines Mansion Gift Shop is a must!
Packed full of toys, games, plus many unique hand-made items from
our Studio Artists. Venue Hire
Recently restored, the 300 year-old Valentines Mansion
- gorgeous period rooms with views over the historic gardens
- level access throughout with a lift to all floors
- and excellent transport links, including a car park, bus and
tube links within a few minutes walk, making it the ideal venue for
a whole host of functions.
Valentines Mansion is available to hire for:
- weddings & celebrations (exclusive use)
- business meetings, seminars, training days, conference,
- community group meetings
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact