What is eAdmissions?
eAdmissions is where you can apply online for school admissions
for children starting primary school Reception or Year Seven
secondary school for the first time. eAdmissions will open
on Monday 1 September 2014.
Who is eAdmissions for?
Children transferring from primary Year Six to secondary
school Year Seven in September 2015.
- Your child’s birthday should fall between 1 September 2003 and
31 August 2004.
- The deadline for online applications is Friday 31
October 2014, online applications will close at 11:59
Children starting primary reception school in September
- Your child’s birthday should fall between 1 September 2010 and
31 August 2011.
- The deadline for online applications is Thursday 15
January 2015, online applications will close at 11:59
Why use eAdmissions:
It’s the eighth year Redbridge parents and
carers will be able to log on to Redbridge i and apply for their
child’s school place. More than half of parents and carers applied
for their child's school place online last year. The service is
quick and simple to use.
Here are just a few benefits for submitting an online
application using eAdmissions:
- NEW for 2014 /2015 - ParentComms
App: This mobile app is an alternative way to receive
notifications from the eAdmissions website. You may already use
ParentComms through your child's school, otherwise you will need to
download the ParentComms app from the Apple AppStore or Google Play
to a mobile device and register your eAdmissions USO username
and password to receive the notifications about the outcome to your
- You can get text reminders from eAdmissions about key
dates and application results to your registered email
address/ mobile number
- You will be told if any of your schools also need a
Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- You can upload and attach supporting documents at the time of
making your child's application
- The system helps applicants check for errors on application
forms which means there is no need for an application to be sent
back in the post for correction
- You can get links to education and school websites. You can
also access this booklet on the Redbridge Council website
- The information you add to your online application is
automatically saved so that you can work on it at a time that suits
you and make changes before you submit your application by the
- You will get an email confirmation that your application has
- It is quick and easy to do
- It's safe to use
- There is no risk that your application will get lost in the
Redbridge primary and secondary school information pages
Primary Reception applicants
Online applicants will be sent an email during
the evening of 16 April 2015 with notification of a conditional
offer and told to await formal letter.
Applicants for Secondary Year Seven
Online applicants will be sent an email during the evening
of 2 March 2015 with notification of a conditional offer and
told to await formal letter.