There are four types of licences for which you can apply

Before you make an application for any of these licences you should read our statement of licensing policy then check if you need a licence from the Council and also check to see if your application for a premises licence will be affected by our cumulative impact policy.

The Policing and Crime Act 2009 has amended the Licensing Act 2003 and introduced 5 new mandatory conditions that are applied to premises licences and club premises certificates.

Share this page:  Was this page helpful?